Indoor Air Quality
- Whole-House Generators
HVAC Maintenance Program
12 month annual maintenance agreement expires 12 months to the day of purchase. Includes the following:
- One spring clean and check for ac
- One Fall Clean and check for Furnace/ Heater
- No service fee with repair
- Priority Service
- 15% discount on repairs
- Lifetime guarantee on repairs, must continuously maintain an service contract with Gibson Heating & Cooling.
Benefits Regular Air Conditioner Maintenance
Keep reading to learn about the four main reasons why we recommend regular AC maintenance.
- It’s more convenient to have your heating and air conditioning system serviced in the spring and fall when temperatures are moderate instead of scrambling to have the system repaired during extreme weather.
- If your system breaks down during extreme weather, you may not have time to evaluate heating and air conditioning companies and repair options. In other words, you don’t have as much control. Regular maintenance helps you avoid this situation.
- The cost of maintenance is significantly less expensive than the cost of the repair or replacement of your heating and air conditioning system
- You’ll extend the life of your heating and air conditioning system and get more value from your investment.
Why Choose Gibson Heating & Cooling for AC Tune–Ups in South Jersey?
Many air conditioning companies may claim to put customer satisfaction first, but at Gibson Heating & Cooling, we live it. We are a small, family run heating and cooling company that has consistently grown our business on the backs of happy customer referrals. Our aim is to make every customer a testimonial by providing unparalleled customer service.
We treat our customers like we would want to be treated when we need professional assistance. We’ll never use complex industry jargon or pushy sales tactics to sell you on repairs or services that you don’t need—or can’t afford. We believe our upfront, consultative approach sets us apart from the competition.
Home Heating Tune–UpsGibson’s heating experts know what to look for when servicing your heating system. We work with virtually brands of heaters including Carrier, Trane, York, Lennox, Rheem, American Standard, and many others. Whether you have a gas furnace, water boiler, electric, or other variety of heating system, our team knows how to inspect and service it.
Our thorough maintenance checklist includes:
- Checking airflow and testing for carbon monoxide
- Testing electrical connections and wiring
- Cleaning and replacing filters
- Cleaning vents, burners, and other parts
- Testing the ignition system
- Ductwork or pipe inspections
- Tuning up parts, lubricating motors, and calibrating heating levels
- All other routine maintenance for efficiency and optimal operation
Fast and Reliable Heater Maintenance in South Jersey
You can trust Gibson Heating & Cooling to provide courteous and professional service—we’re a local company that cares what taking care of our community. We explain the work that we perform in plain language and let you know if we find anything wrong with the heating system—but we don’t pressure you or talk in circles. Our goal is to provide fast, effective heating maintenance to improve your home comfort, avoid high energy bills, and help your heating system last even longer!