Serving Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, and Bucks Counties
There is nothing worse than switching on your air conditioner when the temperatures are soaring only to find that it is not working correctly, or waking up in the middle of the night sweating because the cooling has stopped working entirely.
With Gibson Heating & Cooling, you don’t have to sweat it out for another night—we’ll provide you with fast and punctual air conditioner repair service in South Jersey and the greater Burlington-Camden-Gloucester-Bucks County area.
Our HVAC Repair Services
When your air conditioner stop working correctly, we understand that it is a major inconvenience, so we do our best to make the process as smooth and stress-free as it possibly can be. Our HVAC contractors always talk about your AC repairs in the simplest terms possible, without using confusing or intimidating industry jargon to convince you to purchase products or services that you don’t need.
If your system needs a simple repair, you will be quoted for a simple repair—not an expensive air condition replacement project that you do not need.
We repair all major brands of air conditioning systems, including Lennox, Carrier, Trane, York, Bryant, Rheem, Ruud, Goodman, Comfortmaker, Coleman, American Standard and Payne.
Repairing All Major HVAC Brands
At Gibson Heating and Cooling, we repair all major air conditioning system brands, including (but not limited to):
Never ask “Where can I find home AC repair near me?” again! If you live near Burlington County in South Jersey, Gibson Heating & Cooling is the only name you need to know. Contact us now at 856-220-4158!
Signs You May Need AC Repairs
There are many signs you can watch for that will alert you that it is time for air conditioning repair, including:
- Your air conditioner is making strange noises. These noises can range from popping to loud banging.
- You detect a weird smell coming from your vents. This smell may be a burning smell, or it may be more on the musty side. If you smell gas it is best to contact your gas company straight away.
- You have varying temperatures throughout your home. One room is hot, others are freezing cold.
- Your last few energy bills have spiked, even though temperatures have been mild. If there are no other reasons for high energy bills it could be a sign that your system is not working efficiently.
- The thermostat is set to its normal temperature; however, your home is feeling uncomfortable.
- There is no air coming out of your vents, or the air entering your home is warm.
Sometimes these signs may not always be evident to someone that is not a trained professional, which is why it is important that you have routine air conditioner maintenance service every year. Annual AC tune-ups can help identify many of these problems before they cause total system malfunction—sparing you an uncomfortable summer day waiting on an air conditioner repair technician.
Why Choose Gibson Heating & Cooling for Air Conditioning Service in South Jersey?
Many air conditioning companies in Burlington County claim to put customer satisfaction first, but at Gibson Heating & Cooling, we live it. We are a family-run heating and cooling company that has consistently grown our business on the backs of happy customer referrals. Our aim is to make every customer a testimonial by providing unparalleled customer service.
We treat our customers like we would want to be treated when we need professional assistance. We’ll never use complex industry jargon or pushy sales tactics to sell you on repairs or services that you don’t need—or can’t afford. We believe our upfront, consultative approach sets us apart from the competition.
Give us a call at 856-220-4158 or fill out a contact form today to find out for yourself!